Sublette BOCES Afterschool program plans to use the same guidelines that apply to Sublette County School District #1 upon reopening.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Sublette Board of Cooperative Educational Services FY 20/21 Budget
Estimated Cash Available July 1: $6,139,466.00
Estimated Revenue Tax without Levy: $319,800.00
Estimated Cash plus Revenue: $6,459,266.00
Estimated Required: $919,160.00
Notice is hereby given that a public hearing of the proposed budget for Sublette Board of Cooperative Educational Services for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2020, which is now being considered by the Board of Trustees of Sublette Board of Cooperative Educational Services, will be held in Pinedale, Wyoming on the 2nd day of July, 2020 at six-thirty o’clock p.m. at which time any and all persons interested may appear and be heard respecting such budget.
The hearing will be held in the BOCES Conference Room in the Sublette Board of Cooperative Educational Services Office located at 665 North Tyler, Pinedale, Wyoming. Attendance via Zoom is also possible.
Attest:/s/____Clayton Olson________ __
Published in the Pinedale Roundup, June 26th, 2020.
Sublette BOCES Board
Final Bill Pay Meeting
June 25, 2020
Zoom Link Available, call John Anderson at 367-6873
Sublette BOCES is open:
8 am – 4 pm | Monday – Friday
If you are unwell, we ask that your postpone your in-person visit until you feel better.
BOCES requires the following:
- Proper wearing of a mask required at all times
- Must be 6’ apart
- Gloves must be worn when applicable
- Temperature checked & recorded upon arrival (including the instructor & any staff)
- The classroom area must be sanitized before & after class
- Ask the following questions to each attendee:
- Have you traveled outside the State of Wyoming in the last 14 days?
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms now or in the last 14 days?
- Cough (either new or different than usual) or shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Or any of the following symptoms:
- Fever over 100.4° F
- Chills (repeated chills)
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
If a participant answers “yes” to any of the above questions OR a temperature reading over 100.4° F is recorded OR if a person refuses to participate in the screening process will result in the student being denied to take the class offering.
There will be a Special BOCES Board Meeting
Thursday, April 30 at 7 pm on Zoom
Contact John Anderson at 307-367-6873 or email@example.com for login code.