BOCES Director, John Anderson, recently announced the opening of the 2020/21 Community Grant process. The due date for applications is Friday, March 13.
2019 Recipients were:
- Children’s Discovery Center (summer operation support)
- Children’s Learning Center (Dolly Parton Imagination Library costs)
- Pinedale Preschool (Kindergarten Backpacks for Kids funding)
- Rendezvous Pointe (senior walk program and Teton Park excursions)
- Sublette County Chamber of Commerce
- PFAC (artists in residence in schools, community concerts, senior art program, artists in pre-schools, summer art camp)
- Museum of the Mountain Man (Michael Terry for Rendezvous, Living History Days)
- Bridges out of Poverty (train the trainer)
- SCCD (Spring/Summer Expo speaker)
- Friends of the PAC (Little Wrangler Program support and Jr. Wrangler “Change the Game” program)
Sublette Board of Cooperative Educational Services was created to help rural areas improve their educational offerings through partnerships. Over the years, Sublette BOCES has served Sublette County in meeting the needs of the community, particularly in the areas of distance learning, youth education and community enrichment.