The scholarship is a second-semester award for a student in an academic degree program. The scholarship is one-time only and awarded for the second term of the first year. Contingent upon passing a minimum of 12 hours of classes in the first semester with a C or better grade in each class. Recipients must be enrolled as full-time students (12 hours per semester or more) in the second semester.
The scholarship is a second-semester award that is only available to a student planning to enter a vocational career. The scholarship is one-time only and awarded for the second term of the first year. Contingent upon passing classes during first term with a C or better grade in each class. Recipients must be enrolled as full-time students in the second term at an accredited vocational institution.
For information regarding our Grant-In-Aid process click here.
The scholarships are for students in an academic degree program and it is based on academic achievement and financial need. Students must submit a cover letter, resume, 500 word essay on education and career, copy of transcript and letters of reference (including a teacher and community member).
- Local scholarship packets can be picked up at the Pinedale High School Counseling Office. Questions, 307-367-2137, ext. 4434
- All applications need to be returned to the Counseling Office at the Pinedale High School by the scheduled date in February.
- Application Deadline: February
- Review of applicants by Scholarship committee: March/April
- BOCES Board approval: April board meeting
- Notification of recipients, with congratulatory letter and requirements: after April board meeting