Sublette BOCES After School Program Intern (High School Position)
After School Intern duties include working and assisting with the Sublette BOCES Afterschool Program as follows:
- Assist students in all areas of afterschool activities, including helping oversee the safety of each child.
- Practice confidentiality at all times.
- Assist the Coordinator/ Instructors with attendance, monitoring behavior, programming, and other tasks specified.
- Assist in the preparation of activities as well as cleaning up after activities.
- Interns are required to engage with students and assist in facilitating activities with students.
- Regularly communicate with the afterschool team, to enhance each student’s experience in the program.
- Rate of pay is $10.50 an hour.
Expectations of Intern
The program runs Monday – Thursday, from 3:30-5:30 p.m. throughout the school year. It also includes an all-day program on Friday In-service days, that will require interns to be available to work on specified days. Interns’ schedules will be developed once a candidate is hired. Interns are required to be at Sublette BOCES from 3:30- 5:30 p.m., on the days they are scheduled (two hours each day) in addition to the scheduled EPIC Days.
Please complete the BOCES Application ( which can be found online at https://www.subletteboces.com/boces-application-revised-2-4-20/, resume and two letters of reference can be emailed to Kaidi Raney: email@example.com, or mailed to Sublette BOCES, P.O. Box 977, Pinedale, Wy. 82941. When available, they can also be dropped off at Sublette BOCES (665 N. Tyler St, Pinedale). The deadline for applications is May 22, 2020.