BOCES requires the following:
- Proper wearing of a mask required at all times
- Must be 6’ apart
- Gloves must be worn when applicable
- Temperature checked & recorded upon arrival (including the instructor & any staff)
- The classroom area must be sanitized before & after class
- Ask the following questions to each attendee:
- Have you traveled outside the State of Wyoming in the last 14 days?
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms now or in the last 14 days?
- Cough (either new or different than usual) or shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Or any of the following symptoms:
- Fever over 100.4° F
- Chills (repeated chills)
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
If a participant answers “yes” to any of the above questions OR a temperature reading over 100.4° F is recorded OR if a person refuses to participate in the screening process will result in the student being denied to take the class offering.